RE: Some cfengine 2.0 oddities

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: Some cfengine 2.0 oddities
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 15:39:17 -0500

I agree - I really want the cfexecd to start up when I run cfexecd. I
already sent a patch to Mark that has passes a zero ifelapsed when getting
the lock for cfexecd server mode. It seems to work nicely. I also added a
lock with a 5 minute ifelapsed for the actual cfagent runs that cfexecd and
cfservd perform (to avoid running cfagent to frequently).

The patch is attached - it also include some initial support for
windows-style file paths (sorry for the mixed-purpose patch).

Martin