Re: file edit

From: Ian Wallace
Subject: Re: file edit
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:35:55 -0700

I'm no expert on this sort of thing, and have no idea when a 'defined' class
really becomes active.  I'm thinking this is question for folks way more
knowledgable.  As a general question is there anything in the tutorial on how
this type of things works?  I know that cfengine is supposed to keep an up to
the minute list of active classes (so that you can use modules, etc) but I
have never had to do this.

Sorry I can't be of more help, maybe someone else has a work around.
cheers
ian