Re: file edit

From: Ian Wallace
Subject: Re: file edit
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 10:38:37 -0700

Ok why does this work?  what's the m4_run doing in there?  And I'm assuming
that the sendmail_restart is some shell command or process to restart
sendmail?  Is the m4_run some other action sequence?  I think (if it has not
already been done) this might want to be added to the tutorial (or maybe I'm
just having problems seeing how this works ... I'll have to try this out ..

thanks!
cheers
ian

--
Ian Wallace - iwallace@context.com
Senior Consultant, Context Managed Services