RE: cfrun fixes and changes

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: RE: cfrun fixes and changes
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 15:34:09 +0100 (MET)

This is a repost of the fixes and changes i have made for cfrun. This
is new patch is better implemented then the last one. The changes/fixes
are smaller so i can send the patch file as attachment.

I will also port it to 2.0 series.

        regards

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv@sara.nl      *
*  1098 SJ Amsterdam                     WWW:    www.sara.nl       *