user accounts

From: Katherine Morris
Subject: user accounts
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:47:10 -0500

Is anyone out there using cfengine to create/maintain/remove user accounts, passwords and home directories??

If so, can you share a little about how you're doing it... I've been charged with taking NIS+ out of our environment, and am looking for a best practice on how to maintain user accounts without it.  It would be nice to use cfengine, because it's already on all of our systems. :))

Thanks,

Katherine

 " ... and forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet, and the wind longs to play with your hair." -Kahlil Gibran