Re: Large install and roll-out

From: Noah
Subject: Re: Large install and roll-out
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:10:34 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Rune Mossige wrote:

> I see that apt-get is available for RedHat, with lots of examples. Would
> a Debial kernel-image work at all on a RedHat Linux system?

This is likely common knowledge, but on the off chance; Redhat adds Quite
A Few(tm) things to their kernels, whereas the Debian kernel sources are
bone stock.

Now, in your place, I'd just build out the entire farm as debian systems,
but that's me. =)

noah

Sticks! Sharp, pointy sticks! Why can I never find any!!