Irix compile

From: Dag
Subject: Irix compile
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 14:23:43 +0100

I'm trying to compile cfengine2 on an Irix Origin200 running Irix6.5.13.
After having managed to hunt down and compile all the necessary libs and
succesfully tweaked the Makefile to actually compile I get

ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "db_create" -- 1st referenced by
misc.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos
are loaded.
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "db_strerror" -- 1st referenced by
locks.o.
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and dsos
are loaded.
ld32: INFO    152: Output file removed because of error.
gmake[1]: *** [cfagent] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/root/cfengine-2.0.0/src'
gmake: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Anybody got any clues as to what is going wrong and how to fix it?

Dag