Mount questions

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: Mount questions
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:59:49 +0100 (MET)

I'm looking for the first time to the cfengine mount model and i realy like
it. I have only one remark i want to give different mount options for the
different file systems, eg:

  homeserver:/home  rw,bg,hard,intr
  binserver:/usr/local ro,bg,soft,intr
  binserver:/RoboInst/cfengine

Is this possible? or must we use a keyword and if this is specified then that
mount options are used else we use the default mount options.

*  Bas van der Vlies                     e-mail: basv@sara.nl      *
*  1098 SJ Amsterdam                     WWW:    www.sara.nl       *