Your Weekly Performance Report

From: Kane at InternetSeer
Subject: Your Weekly Performance Report
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:21:38 -0400 (EDT)

Your Weekly Web Site Performance Report
For April 15, 2002 - April 21, 2002
Dear Subscriber,

This is your FREE Weekly Performance Report! As described in our previous email, at no cost to you, InternetSeer is now checking on an hourly basis your Web site's availability.

Over 1 million subscribers have activated our FREE remote Web site monitoring service.
InternetSeer recommends you check out a new service from EnterURL, a great source for your online business needs, right now! Is your domain name coming up for renewal? Are you looking for a domain name in your native language? Then EnterURL's new domain name service might be just what you need. They have all the domains you might need including .com, .net, .org, .tv, .info, .cc, .biz and .ws. You can even transfer existing domains from other registrars and get a one-year renewal for just $14.95!

Watch for additional benefits to be brought to you by InternetSeer in future reports.

Kane Bender, VP InternetSeer eBusiness Development Team

GET TARGETED SEARCH ENGINE
TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEB SITE

IF YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
can't find your Web site in the first 30 matches on a search engine, you are losing business to competitors!

EnterURL Submits your Web site each month to over 250,000 Directories, and Link Sites including the top U.S. and International engines, such as Yahoo, Lycos, Open Directory and more.

Watch your traffic build as we submit your site each month with our yearly submission service.

Get started today and save $229!
No Application Fee -- Lowest Rates
Charge.com will pay you $100.00
to find a better deal!

Charge.Com has the lowest prices on the Internet, and they guarantee it. Now in its 7th year Charge.com is the #1 credit card merchant account provider on the Internet.

Highest rating from AOL and Yahoo!
No application or setup fees
Fast approval
Guaranteed lowest rates
Real-time processing

Stop losing sales because you don't accept credit cards.

Click here to Start!

DayMonTueWedThuFriSatSunWeekly
Total
Date04/1504/1604/1704/1804/1904/2004/21
Outages00000000
Time on error00:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:0000:00
% Uptime100.0100.0100.0100.0100.0100.0100.0100.0
Connect time *0.350.120.400.500.170.170.130.26
 * Average in Seconds

Log in at www.internetseer.com to keep your account up to date.
Your login name is, help-cfengine@gnu.org.
To make Changes to your account, such as to add or delete contact names and update contact information, simply log in.
If you do not know your password, go to Get Your Password and enter your Login Name. We will email your password to you.
If you have any questions regarding your Performance Reports, visit our help site, or email us at support@internetseer.com.
We welcome your suggestions on how to provide you with the most relevant information to manage your business on line.

Build Your Company's Intranet Today

You will be set up in minutes with a personalized interface that is simple, fast and affordable.

Click here to take a 30-Day Free Trial.

Internet users who shop online grew to 53% of all users.
(Pew Study)

Will your web site perform for them to shop right now?

Monitor performance at 5, 20 or 60 minute intervals and know users can buy from your web site.

Try a 14 day
FREE trial of
Atwatch services

Charge.com will pay you $100 to find a better deal!

FREE TRIAL
Increase your sales from the moment you sign up!

FREE PREVIEW
Targeted Sales Leads

Search Engine Results Perform Better

SAVE!
GET Your FREE Color Business Cards.

FREE TRIAL
Get a Fully Functional Business Intranet Today!

Do it youself
E-mail Marketing
Do it yourself E-mail Marketing
FREE 60-DAY
TRIAL OFFER

This weekly performance report was sent to help-cfengine@gnu.org
If you no longer wish to have InternetSeer monitor your Web site, click here to cancel your account, or reply to this email with Cancel in the subject line.
Link To Us

##7g7j5YM43gX6v76OyJGzyGzD7671EWTy=e3##