Re: maxsize on what cfengine is capable to handle ?

From: Juha Ylitalo
Subject: Re: maxsize on what cfengine is capable to handle ?
Date: 08 May 2002 16:50:57 +0300

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 16:33, ext Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:

> Looks innocent enough. So you're using lex, from solaris. That
> might be the problem. I'm not sure what to suggest.
> Anyone else seen segmentaion faults using lex on solaris?

Hmm.. seems like I manage to mix operating systems in my head, while
sending that last reply. The segmentation faults happened on FreeBSD
4.5-RELEASE with the flex version 2.5.4 (comes with FreeBSD base).
Other than that, earlier statements on this reply chain should still be
valid.

--
Juha Ylitalo         juha.o.ylitalo@nokia.com         <work e-mail>
+358 40 562 6152     juha.ylitalo@iki.fi              <rest of e-mail>