Cfengine good Start

From: Tanovic Branko
Subject: Cfengine good Start
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 01:12:48 +0200

We have a over 50 computer of our clients in that connect with ISDN ppp
the are not always on line we don't want our users to do anything with
Cfengine.
We Are also intrested in using cfengine pull method using ssh
as I understud cfengine works like this.

____________
|  CFENGINE      |    transfer      ______________
| server         | -- pushcofn->| cfd on the hosts  |
|  main                  |                      | host1,host2....     |

                        |run main configuration |
                        |       from server      |

What Is the best method to transferring cfengine.conf file
via ssh ?
And What is a best hierarchy for my network and method?