Re: editfiles: DefineClasses can't be used in multiple BeginGroupIfNoSuc

From: Adrian Phillips
Subject: Re: editfiles: DefineClasses can't be used in multiple BeginGroupIfNoSuchLine
Date: 29 May 2002 19:14:19 +0200

>>>>> "Hugo" == Hugo Gayosso <qztf7k@linux133.powertrain.mpg.gm.com> writes:

[Moved to help - hope you're subscribed :-) ]

<bug snipped - I may have noticed this too but no time to verify at
the moment>

    Hugo> P.S.  Any other ideas on how to configure cfengine to
    Hugo> install software "on-demand" would be appreciated.

What do you mean by on-demand ? I have package lists that install
based upon "configurations", for example, for a debian mirror I have
fmirror for mirroring and thttpd for serving files and use :-

shellcommands::
        "apt-get install fmirror thttpd"

apt-get will skip the packages if they are already at the newest
versions. Are you indicating that you don't want to try to install if
the packages are already installed or something else ?

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Your mouse has moved.