Re: List of cfengine users

From: Adrian Phillips
Subject: Re: List of cfengine users
Date: 04 Jun 2002 10:34:28 +0200

    Patrice> Hi Mark,

    Patrice> for an internal use only presentation, I need some stats
    Patrice> on the use of cfengine around the world (name of some
    Patrice> significant companies, number and type of "cfengine'd"
    Patrice> systems, what is cfengine used for, ...).  I need these
    Patrice> informations to convince my chiefs of the real interest
    Patrice> of cfengine, and that I'm not throwing our company into a
    Patrice> deadend with that product.

Norwegian Meteorological Institute
  - implemented gradually from summer, 2001
  - now administering 12 quite different servers, nearly all are "core"
    servers
  - my director is very enthusiastic and cfengine is going to become
    part of our policy for Linux machines

Just fro your information :-)

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips