Porting 2.0.3 to HP-UX 11.x

From: David J. Bianco
Subject: Porting 2.0.3 to HP-UX 11.x
Date: 01 Jul 2002 14:26:14 -0400

We just started upgrading a bunch of HP-UX 10.20 workstations to 11.11.
I noticed that cfagent still detects all these as 10.20.  I've looked
through the code, so I understand why it does this from a technical
standpoint, but I was wondering if there was any good reason the code
hasn't already been ported to 11.x?  Is it seen as unnecessary or
infeasible for some reason, or is just a lack of time or test machines?

        David

--
David J. Bianco, GSEC           <bianco@jlab.org>

     The views expressed herein are soley those of the author and
            not those of SURA/Jefferson Lab or the US DOE.