Re: dynamis class creation

From: Frank Smith
Subject: Re: dynamis class creation
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:25:00 -0500

Running cfagent with a bunch of -v's shows all the defined classes,
and on a Red Hat 7.2 box the following distribution-specific classes
are defined:

redhat redhat_7 redhat_7_2

I haven't tried it with the minor versions, but I did define a
shellscript action for the redhat_6 class to send email and got
an email from all the RedHat6 boxes (I was looking for boxes in
greatest need of an upgrade).
   BTW, this is on the 2.0.X version of cfengine, I don't know
about the older 1.6 ones.

Frank

--On Monday, July 15, 2002 11:02:44 -0700 Bob Van Cleef