macro redefinition warnings

From: Allen Bettilyon
Subject: macro redefinition warnings
Date: 31 Jul 2002 15:54:09 -0600

Hello,

Does anybody know how to disable the macro redefinition warnings?

I've got a configuration where and external plugin sets a variable based
on external conditions.  I am getting a warning message like the
following every time cfservd runs from cron:

cfengine:testhost::29: Warning: Redefinition of macro host_class=web

The macro redefinition is happening on purpose and is exactly what I
want.  But, is there a way to turn this warning off?

- Allen