cfrun permission denied

From: Kirk Bauer
Subject: cfrun permission denied
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 16:32:34 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to use 'cfrun' to execute cfagent on a remote system.  On the
remote system, with the -d2 switch, I get this information:

-------

A public key was already known from kaybee.org/10.1.1.1 - no trust required
The public key identity was confirmed as root@kaybee.org
kirk-laptop: Strongly authentication of client kaybee.org/10.1.1.1
User root granted connection privileges
AccessControl(/usr/local/sbin/cfagent)
AccessControl(/usr/local/sbin/cfagent,kaybee.org) encrypt requested=0
kirk-laptop: Host kaybee.org denied access to /usr/local/sbin/cfagent
kirk-laptop: Host authorization/authentication failed or access denied

-------

Here is the cfserv.conf on the remote system:

control:

  domain = ( kaybee.org )
  cfrunCommand = ( "/usr/local/sbin/cfagent" )
  MaxConnections = ( 10 )
  AllowUsers = ( root )
  TrustKeysFrom = ( 10.1.1.1 )

-------