RE: Editfiles DefineClasses does not seem to work

From: David J. Bianco
Subject: RE: Editfiles DefineClasses does not seem to work
Date: 12 Aug 2002 16:09:58 -0400

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 15:12, ABostick@mydoconline.com wrote:

> fixed it.  Crazy no? :)

I can't begin to count the number of crazy errors I've made in
my config files in the past.  I don't want to begin even thinking
about the number that are still there. 8-)

        David

--
David J. Bianco, GSEC           <bianco@jlab.org>

     The views expressed herein are soley those of the author and
            not those of SURA/Jefferson Lab or the US DOE.