Re: Key Authentication Faailure -- was cfservd coredumps

From: Erich Waelde
Subject: Re: Key Authentication Faailure -- was cfservd coredumps
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:20:14 +0200

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 04:01:10PM +0200, Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:
:
: Do you know, I have never seen this here before today. A complete
: coincidence, but I believe I see where the problem lies.
: This seems to be a threading issue -- a problem of multiple
: lookups. Although the reverse lookups are protected by
: mutexes, like an idiot I seem to have forgotten to copy
: the workspace to thread space.
:
: I am working on a fix and shall let everyone know later today
: when a downloadable version will be available.
:

Hello, this gives me hope that the problem I posted 2 days before
(subject: pthread_create failed (HPUX))
is the same thing really. It gives a pthread_create error, though.

Erich