keys required?

From: Doug J Nordwall
Subject: keys required?
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:40:30 -0700

so, I was testing out a script that I wrote up and get this error...

Extensions which should not be directories = ( )
Suspicious filenames to be warned about = ( )
cfagent -n: Running in ``All talk and no action'' mode
LogDirectory = /var/cfengine
cfengine:lanina: Couldn't find a private key
(/var/cfengine/ppkeys/localhost.priv) - use cfkey to get one
cfengine:lanina: open: No such file or directory
Checksum database is /var/cfengine/checksum.db

do I _need_ to make a key?
--
Douglas J Nordwall      http://rex.nmhu.edu/~musashi
System Administrator    Pacific Northwest National Labs