Re: cfrun problem

From: Dori Seliskar
Subject: Re: cfrun problem
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:02:36 +0200

Reenen,

thanks for everything, after carefull examination of differences
between my config and examples supplied with distribution I
noticed that my cfservd.conf is missing cfrunCommand directive.
After inserting that everything is working fine. Looks like there
is no default for that directive, although I'm pretty sure I read
somewhere that binaries are looked for in /var/cfengine/bin
by default. Nevertheless - I'm happy with the result ;)

Thanks again,

Dori