Re: cfexecd and cfservd

From: Juha Ylitalo
Subject: Re: cfexecd and cfservd
Date: 05 Sep 2002 14:34:01 +0300

On Thu, 2002-09-05 at 14:07, ext Daniel Nilsson wrote:

> Im curius about how people run cfengine.
>
> Does everyone run both cfexecd and cfserverd on every host?
>
> I want to be able to trigger cfengine on every host manually, and get
> updates every hour too.

At least, I only use one cfservd server per separated network (since
test labs aren't usually able to access outside world) as centralized
configuration center for that network and all clients know, where the
cfservd in their particular network is located.

--
Juha Ylitalo       juha.o.ylitalo@nokia.com           <work e-mail>
+358 40 562 6152   http://linux.nokia.com/~jylitalo/  <work www>