RE: make stopping at cfservd.c on HP-UX

From: Alan . Kraft
Subject: RE: make stopping at cfservd.c on HP-UX
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 18:23:42 -0400

Mark,

Thanks for your swift reply.  The new cfservd.c compiled without problems,
and a quick test showed it behaving as expected.  I did have one more
problem with the make in doc resulting in this error message:

Making all in doc
Make: Don't know how to make cfengine-Reference.html.  Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

If you have any suggestions on that I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for creating cfengine.  Thanks also for your research; and great job
as Program Chair for LISA 2001.

Alan