question about tidy and symbolic links

From: Josh Smith
Subject: question about tidy and symbolic links
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:26:43 -0500

I have the following directives in my cfengine 2.0.4 agent config file:

---- cut ---
tidy:
    /tmp/Test pattern=no-match age=0 links=tidy

It creates the links just fine, but it does not tidy up the links
that point to nowhere.  I got this out of the documentation and am
pretty sure this does what I think it does (mainly, if the links point to
nowhere it deletes them).  Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

TIA.
--
Joshua Smith
Support Group Manager