core dump

From: Benjamin Herbert
Subject: core dump
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:08:19 -0500

STarting three days ago I have not been able to run cfengine due to
Segmentation faults within cfd.  Nothing that I know of has changed.  When
the cfengine command runs on the clients, cfd quits with this error:

.
.
.
.
Listening for connections on port 5308..
Checking file updates on cfd.conf (3c925252/3db46502)
Purging Old Connections...
Done purging
Prepending xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
New connection...
***New socket 5
Spawning new thread...
Checking file updates on cfd.conf (3c925252/3db46502)
RecvSocketStream(4096)
    (Concatenated 1448 from stream)
    (Concatenated 1448 from stream)
    (Concatenated 1200 from stream)
Connecting host identifies itself as xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx name.of.client
root 0
Socket caller address appears honest
name.of.server: Socket originates from
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx=name.of.client with signature        0
Attempting to look up hostname name.of.client
Segmentation fault

I am running cfengine version 1.6.3-8 on redhat 7.1 boxes.

Has anbody experienced this?  Or maybe someone can point me in the right
direction.  Thanks for your time.