Re: cfengine errors

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: cfengine errors
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 00:12:06 +0100 (MET)

Tracy -- you might need to install a key-pair on a new host. It looks as
though the config files are not being copied and that connection to a server
is failing due to missing authentication keys.

Do a cfagent -p -v to find the version being used.

Look in /var/cfengine/inputs for input files. and in /var/cfengine/ppkeys
for keys (localhost.pub etc).

I'm afraid I have to go right now, but if you send some version info to
the list, we can cross fingers that someone in the US, or Europe working
late will help you,

(see also www.cfengine.org for docs)

good luck,
Mark