tidy autofs directory

From: olivier Hertrich
Subject: tidy autofs directory
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:51:52 +0100

Hi,

I have upgraded cfengine from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4, and now I have this error when I
try to tidy autofs directories (at least on Solaris; I have not tried yet on
AIX and IRIX) :

SERIOUS SECURITY ALERT: path race exploited in recursion to/from /home/pierre.
Not safe for agent to continue - aborting

This directory is automounted and CheckLinkSecurity find that this directory is
not on the same disk as '.'.

Is there a security probleme to skip this test or don't report an error if the
directory type is 'autofs' and the current directory type is 'lofs' ?
Or is there a new configuration parameter in 2.0.4 ? (I use a configuration
like :

tidy:
        solaris|aix|irix|irix64|irix32::
                $(user_homes) pattern=core age=0 inform=true recurse=0
links=traverse

where user_homes contains a list of homes generated by a script who read
/etc/passwd

Thank you.

--
Olivier Hertrich