copy not working

From: Benjamin Herbert
Subject: copy not working
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:38:03 -0600

I am running redhat 7.2 and cfengine-1.6.3-8.  I am copying a file from
one machine to another.  The file is 218k big.  The file being copied is
replacing a file of the same name.  After the cfengine command runs I
look in the directory that the file was supposed to be copied to and the
original is still there and a 0 length file called file_name.cfnew was
created.  Has anybody experienced this before or know of a solution.
Thanks,

Ben