Re: processing order, preprocessing, etc.

From: Nate Campi
Subject: Re: processing order, preprocessing, etc.
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:31:15 -0800

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 11:23:12PM +0100, Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:

> I would love to put these on the main site. I have never
> managed to get anyone to send me anything...so just say the word.
> Or suggest how we could make it easier so as to encourage folks.

I don't know enough about Wikis to know if they'd be useful. Anyone?

I'd imagine we could let the mailing list archives and google handle it.
We could post configs with an established Subject line like "SAMPLE
CONFIG for foo" and a search of the archives or google for "sample
config cfengine foo" or just "cfengine sample config" should give good
results.

The main site could just mention the string to search for, and that's
all the work that's required.

Sound good?
--
Nate Campi   http://www.campin.net

echo Mhbqnrnes Stbjr | tr "[a-y]"  "[b-z]"