Re: processing order, preprocessing, etc.

From: Thomas Glanzmann
Subject: Re: processing order, preprocessing, etc.
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:37:49 +0100

http://wwwcip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~sithglan/cfengine/

>  I would love it even more if your configuration was
>  annotated.

It is rare documented. Some stuff is in german. Drop me an eMail, if you have
questions. cfengine is used to configure 120 (43 suns and 77 linux PCs)
workstations and 9 servers on our site. We use FAI and Solaris Jump Start in
conjuction with cfengine. The FAI and Jump Start config is not included, but it
would not be a problem to put the things up.

@Micheal: Please check and remove sensitive informations from the site.
        I removed any root passwords, sendmail ssl certificates and the firewall
        rules of faui08q and faui05.

Greetings,

--
Thomas Glanzmann  ++49 (0) 9131 85-27574   Department of Computer Science III
Martensstrasse 3  D-91058 Erlangen Germany   University of Erlangen-Nuremberg