(perl)script for cfengine analysis

From: Thomas Glanzmann
Subject: (perl)script for cfengine analysis
Date: 24 Dec 2002 02:57:31 GMT

Has anybody written a perl script to analyze automatically cfengine runs? I have
to problem that I get 27 Mbyte(!) logs per day. If nobody comes up with
something useful I will rewrite my own in the near future :)

Greetings,
        Thomas
--
Thomas Glanzmann  ++49 (0) 9131 85-27574   Department of Computer Science III
Martensstrasse 3  D-91058 Erlangen Germany   University of Erlangen-Nuremberg