Need Technical Reviewer for book: Automating System Administration

From: Kirk Bauer
Subject: Need Technical Reviewer for book: Automating System Administration
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:32:31 -0500 (EST)

I'm looking for an experienced systems administrator (two, actually) to
do a technical review of my upcoming O'Reilly book: Automating System
Administration.  I hope this request is not offensive -- I thought this
mailing list would be the best place to find such a person.  Besides,
cfengine is a pretty big part of the book.

Please contact me if you are interested.  I can then send you a summary
of the book so you can decide if you are interested.  I estimate that
it is about 350 pages and you would have until around March 15th to
complete it.  You will also be compensated.

Again, I apologize for the off-topic email, I promise it will be the
only one.