Loops in cfengine?

From: Florian Thiel
Subject: Loops in cfengine?
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:30:41 +0100

Hi there!

Is there an notion of loops in cfengine (couldn't find any by browsing
the docs)? I need to do stuff depending on, say, the number of network
interfaces in a machine. For each card I need to add an entry to a file.
Do I have to do this with a simple script or can cfengine help me?

If I have to do it with a script, how can cfengine then detect changes
in the file and rerun the script? I could overwrite it on every cf-run,
but then I would also have to reload all services etc...

tia,
Florian
--
Florian Thiel - Medienzentrum Kassel
Systembetreuung Internet- und Kommunikationstechnik