edittools

From: skaar
Subject: edittools
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:53:19 -0500

[ my appologies if this ends up as a duplicate message to
  the mailing list - we've had some issues delivering to
  gnu.org ]

Mark,

Can you add a EditVerbose to src/edittools.c. Something like:

if (DONTDO || CompareToFile(filestart,filename))
   {
   EditVerbose("Unchanged file: %s\n",filename);
   NUMBEROFEDITS = 0;
   }

So that you actually can tell from the verbose output if a file
has been changed or not. Right now you just see the edit actions.

--
/skaar

+----- skaar@aol.net                     kent skaar ----------------+
+----- internet services: infrastructure & security ----------------+