Shellcommands - can't source profile.

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: Shellcommands - can't source profile.
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:03:16 -0600

I find myself doing this a lot when I replace jobs previously run through cron:

shellcommands:
        '/bin/su - johnnyuser -c "/blah/blah/blah"'

I have to do this to source the profile of that user to pickup critical environment variables for this process. I'd prefer to use the owner and chdir directives, but I won't get the env then. Is there some way to get this loaded without doing the su?