RE: dealing with multiple domains

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: dealing with multiple domains
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:40:19 -0500

I have always handled it by setting the domain parameter to whatever I felt
like and then ignoring it. One side effect is that the host macro then does
not get the short name correctly (as cfengine only strips off the matching
domain name - not any domain name - to get the short name).

Martin
----
Martin Andrews
martin.andrews@lionbioscience.com