Re: cfenvd droppings in /var/cfengine

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Re: cfenvd droppings in /var/cfengine
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:11:26 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, David J. Bianco wrote:

> This is new behavior in version 2.0.5.  Check that you're using the same
> version of the binaries on all the machines with "cfenvd -V".

That was it; that one host is somehow running 2.0.5b1, when everyone is
running 2.0.4.

Is there any way to either disable this behaviour, or to have the files in
a subdirectory?  I couldn't find a description of new functionality in
2.0.5 anywhere.

Thanks,
Luke

--
"What's the good of having mastery over cosmic balance and knowing the
secrets of fate if you can't blow something up?"