Re: getloadavg problem

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Re: getloadavg problem
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:22:47 -0600 (CST)

> * Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no (Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no) [030219 16:53]:
> >
> > 1) Get the latest sources from the developers page
> > 2) comment out the function in the code
> > 3) ignore cfenvd (only place where it occurs)

This function is also unavailable on HP-UX.  Is ceasing the use of cfenvd
the only option for people who don't have this function?

Can we copy the sources for cfenvd from 2.0.4 and use that?  Can we just
use the old version of the binary?

This is HP-UX 11i.

--
"Freedom of speech in Usenet means that when you shout 'Fire!' in a
crowded theatre, half the crowd stands up and shouts, 'Wrong theatre!'"