Re: [Infrastructures] Is cfengine a good tool?

From: Zeev Fisher
Subject: Re: [Infrastructures] Is cfengine a good tool?
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 09:04:09 +0200

Hi,

Like you , now I'm using it too on couple of machines only.

Unlike you , I'm close to using it as infrastructure tool ( I almost
finished only the Linux part ). My config files takes care of the machine
since the minute after the initial install. I would finish much faster if I
had more examples as I already said..

The target is of course to manage the whole infrastructure with the same
simplicity I manage now couple of servers with it.

Zeev.