Re: DefineClasses help

From: Andrew Stribblehill
Subject: Re: DefineClasses help
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:51:41 +0000

Quoting Alexander Mattausch <Alexander.Mattausch@physik.uni-erlangen.de>
(2003-02-25 03:40:31 GMT):
> Zeev Fisher schrieb:
>
> >Thanks for your replay.
> >
> >Do you know how to implement what i need ( activate class only if
> >certain group was activated for certain file ) ?
>
> Just an idea, I don't know if it works: Does it help putting the
> DefineClasses statement inside the group?

DefineClasses is defined whenever any part of your file is edited.
Mark actually put some test into the editfiles source to stop people
getting confused by trying this. The error message is:

Class definitions inside conditionals or loops are not allowed

--
NORTH FITZROY SOLE
SOUTHERLY OR SOUTHEASTERLY 5 TO 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 LATER. RAIN OR