Re: DefineClasses help

From: Jamie Wilkinson
Subject: Re: DefineClasses help
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:11:12 +1100

Quoting Zeev Fisher <zeevf@il.marvell.com>:

> Thanks for your replay.
>
> Do you know how to implement what i need ( activate class only if
> certain group was activated for certain file ) ?

Cfengine will concatenate all the edits on a file into one batch, so you can
edit the same file in several places but the edit only happens once.  I
discovered this when I got each service that used tcpwrappers to set up their
access controls in /etc/hosts.allow.

I don't know of any way to work around this.

Jamie