RE: AllowRedefinitionOf

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: AllowRedefinitionOf
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:43:19 -0500

Yes, I have an imported config file that I am running on several machines as
root that includes this stanza:

control:
AllowRedefinitionOf = (
 svc_openpkg_platform
)
any::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "unknown" )
redhat_7::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "i386-redhat7" )
redhat_6::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "i386-redhat6" )
sunos_i86pc_5_7::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "i386-sunos5.7" )
cygwin::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "i386-win32" )
sunos_sun4u_5_7::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "sparc-sunos5.7" )
sunos_sun4u_5_8::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "sparc-sunos5.8" )
sunos_sun4u_5_9::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "sparc-sunos5.9" )
redhat_8::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "i386-redhat8" )
aix::
svc_openpkg_platform = ( "ppc-aix4" )