RE: AllowRedefinitionOf

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: AllowRedefinitionOf
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:58:36 -0500

When its run on one of the known platforms it redefines. Here is the verbose
output when run (as root) on one of my solaris 9 boxes:

Appending [svc_openpkg_platform]
RecordMacroId(svc_openpkg_platform)
AddMacroValue(svc_openpkg_platform=unknown)
Added Macro at hash address 954: svc_openpkg_platform=unknown
RecordMacroId(svc_openpkg_platform)
AddMacroValue(svc_openpkg_platform=sparc-sunos5.9)
Macro Collision!

I don't get any warnings without verbose. This is cfengine 2.0.5

Martin