cfservd won't reload

From: Andrew Stribblehill
Subject: cfservd won't reload
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:00:59 +0000

Running 2.0.5 on i386 Linux.

cfservd.conf on wompom, the server, is:

control:
        cfrunCommand = ( "/usr/sbin/cfagent" )
        AllowUsers = ( root )
        domain = ( "dur.ac.uk" )
        #TrustKeysFrom = ( 129.234.200.100 )

admit:
        /etc/apt/ *
        /etc/cfengine/ *
        $(cfrunCommand) *

with no other hosts' public keys known to it. When bylands
(129.234.200.100) connects, it's told that wompom can't trust its key
because I commented out that line. Fair enough. So I uncommented the
line without re-starting cfservd, and it didn't reload the
configuration. Same applies even when in debug mode. Any ideas?

--
SOUTHWEST GERMAN BIGHT HUMBER THAMES DOVER
VARIABLE 3 OR 4, BECOMING SOUTHEASTERLY 5 OR 6 LATER. MAINLY FAIR.