Re: Process filter, accumulated and STime

From: J . K . Wight
Subject: Re: Process filter, accumulated and STime
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:43:14 +0000

Mark Burgess writes:
> On  5 Mar, J.K.Wight@newcastle.ac.uk wrote:
> > Can "accumulated" really be used in conjunction with (From/To)STime,
> > and if so how is it interpreted?
> >
> I'm not sure that accumulated applies in this way. It applies mainly to
> TTime -- i.e. accumulated cpu time.

Yes, I've been using it successfully in that context. Maybe the
documentation needs amending if it is not appropriate with STime.

> Perhaps "tminus" is what you need?

It is. Running this filter at ~15.30, I get only processes with START
times earlier than 10.30 selected.

        FromSTime:      "tminus(0,0,0,24,0,0)"
        ToSTime:        "tminus(0,0,0, 5,0,0)"
        Result:         "STime"