RE: AllowRefinitionOf

From: Wheeler, John
Subject: RE: AllowRefinitionOf
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:01:32 -0600

I don't understand your answer, maybe it isn't so obvious, or I'm an
idiot. I thought the point of "AllowRedefinitionOf" was precisely how
I'm using it. Are you saying I'm using it in appropriately?

> that's obvious, isn't it?  you define $testvar in consecutive include
> files without putting them into different classes.

This is precisely what I want.

I saw another reply from mark; I am using an older version 2.0.3 maybe
that has something to do with it.

Redefinition of
> macro testvar=bar
> > cessna:/var/cfengine/inputs/secondlevel2.conf:8: Warning:
Redefinition