RE: disable problem+question

From: mandrews
Subject: RE: disable problem+question
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 21:19:09 -0500

Dang, right you are. So much for my new innovation. I could have sworn I had
used non-shell scripts as init/rc script in solaris but apparently not. I
suppose the answer is to use the repository=some_other_dir option to disable -
but this is even less tested than my last answer.

Martin
----
Martin Andrews
martin.andrews@lionbioscience.com