Problems with tidy in 2,0,4

From: jens persson
Subject: Problems with tidy in 2,0,4
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 14:53:27 +0200

Hello all!

I'm having some problems with tidying contents of subdirectorys. The
setup is as follow:
tidy:
   dbservers::
      /var/opt/db/*/foo/bar/
         pattern=baz_*.bar
         type=mtime
         recurse=0
         age=7

This should tidy all files listed by:

ls /var/opt/db/*/foo/bar/baz_*.bar

Problem is, it dosen't. If I replace the * in /var/opt/db/*/foo/bar/
with a specific instance that exists it gets tidied but the list of
directorys is changing over time and between hosts so that is not a
workable way of solving it. I read the Tutorial (and the Reference
manual) as this should be possible. Is it a bug or am I way of?

Best
/jp
--
 jens persson         #                         Bilbo's first law:
 <jens@persson.cx>    #      You cannot count friends that are all