insufficient verbosity

From: Akop Pogosian
Subject: insufficient verbosity
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:19:46 -0700

Cfengine seems to perform some actions silently even though I believe
I have enabled options to make it more verbose. For example, I have the
following lines in the configuration file:

directories:
    /etc/LPFS mode=755 owner=root group=other inform=true

processes:
  hup_inetd::
   "inetd"  signal=hup inform=true

editfiles:
  { /etc/inet/services
    AppendIfNoSuchLine "cfengine        5308/tcp        #cfservd"
    Inform "on"
  }

None of these seem produce any output when running cfagent from
command line or when using cfexecd. I have also set the "Inform = ( on )"
control: section.

-akop