RE: RPMS or RPM Spec file for cfengine?

From: Villalovos, John L
Subject: RE: RPMS or RPM Spec file for cfengine?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:58:57 -0700

Yes I had found some myself that way BUT I still think that it would be
useful if the Cfengine site had an "official" spec file or even an
"unofficial" spec file.

Would it be a lot of work to get a spec file added into the tarball?  I
realize that it means that someone would have to update it for new versions.
It would also be nice if the Makefile had an RPM target but that isn't
critical.

Thanks,
John

John Villalovos
Intel Corporation
15400 NW GREENBRIER PKWY # CO5-162
BEAVERTON, OR  97006-5723
(503) 677-5777   Fax: (503) 677-6670

GPG 1.+/PGP 5.+/ DSS/Diffie Helman
http://www.sodarock.com/JohnVillalovos-gpgkey.txt
1024D/1A25D86C 2F24 AD89 E5D5 C92B 7FE2  F878 7ED5 2D38 1A25 D86C

My opinions are my own and NEVER the opinions of Intel Corporation.  I am
but a tiny, insignificant, infinitesimal (1/80000) cog in the giant machine